After a spill should I use an over the counter carpet spotter such as resolve, natures miracle?
- Under no circumstances use Resolve it will remove the color of your carpet and possibly set the stain. Natures Miracle can be beneficial on pet spots but cannot be used on cotton and wool fibers.
Are your cleaning solutions safe for my children and pets?
- Yes at Steam Doc we use non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning solutions that are tough on dirt and safe for all members of your family, even your mother in law!
How long will my carpets take to dry?
- In most cases you will have dry carpets within 6 hours, if it is extremely humid that day it may take slightly longer but we do not leave carpets wet for days, your carpet will be barely damp when we leave.
How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
- At least once a year, more if you have children and pets.
How long does the average cleaning take?
- On average we will spend about 15-20 minutes per area.
How long does my upholstery take to dry?
- Upholstery will be dry within 2 hours.
Can you clean my area rugs on site?
- Yes we can provide a deep cleaning while using very little moisture and we don't damage the hardwood floors under your rugs either.
Do you offer a free in home estimate/evaluation?
- If you have any areas or concern or would like your space measured for a more accurate estimate we are more than happy to come out and give you a free on site evaluation of your home or office.
If I cannot make it to the appointment, can we leave a key for you?
- We work with realtors and property managers often and this is typically how we perform their work for them. We are fully insured and bonded for your protection as well.